Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 5th PD strand meeting

I enjoyed meeting with the other tech scouts to try out some cool technology ideas from Stacy! Michelle and I used an electronics kit called Littlebits where you can put them together to help create inventions and super cool things that are still slightly over my head.  I don't even know how this happened, but Michelle and I was able to use the Little Bits to connect them so that we could turn on lights and move things around with our separate controller. Our vision was to make the University of Alabama "A" and have it light up inside of a stadium (a cardboard box) but we didn't make it that far.  Super excited though that it worked and would love to work with it more during some of our top secret ideas we have moving forward. PS Seeing some of the things the kids at the school do with this technology and the inventions they come up with is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment