Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pimp My Lesson

Mrs. Artzi and I met together to Pimp a Lesson for each other!  My class was studying habitats and I knew I wanted to integrate more technology into an otherwise basic lesson of reading information about the habitat and then taking notes on a graphic organizer.  Mrs. Artzi suggested a great idea that I ended up first modeling to the class and then letting them try on their own for centers.  Using the worldwildlife.org website, my students worked in small groups to research one of the habitats.  They were able to look at pictures, learn facts, and see different plans and animals.  Then, they used the Tellagami App to create a Gami to share their facts.  Mrs. Artzi definitely helped me pimp my lesson to the next level and make otherwise basic facts come more to life with the use of technology.  Thanks again, Mrs. Artzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment